The Law Express is a platform that provides apropos insights on the current legal happenings around the world. We offer explicit legal news, judgments, legal internship opportunities, and analysis from India and the world. TheLawExpress has recently launched its mobile app and has got massive traction from the legal fraternity. The app contains a healthy repository of Bare Acts, Case Summary, Subject Notes, Previous Year Question Papers. TheLawExpress has been ranked among the top 100 legal blogs by FeedSpot.
About the Competition
The Law Express is elated to conduct National Blog Writing Competition where participants will get a chance to express their views on unconventional and contemporary themes. The aim is to make your viewpoint accessible to the legal community through our platform.
Submissions on any legal topic would be accepted.
Word limit: Minimum 800 words and Maximum 2000 words. Don’t forget all relevant points related to the topic.
The Competition shall be open for both law graduates as well as the students who duly passed enrolled and are pursuing an integrated five-year or three-year law program in India from an institution recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Submission deadline – Extended till May 15, 2021.
Result declaration – May 25, 2021
Single Author – Rs. 100
Co-Author – Rs. 150
The registration fees collected from the participants will be used to help covid patients.
UPI – thelawexpress@apl (THELAWEXPRESS@APL)
Paytm/PhonePe – 7067239206 (Romit Jain)
Registration Details –
Click on the link to register – https://forms.gle/3GgZzx6gmJad6raw7
- Please submit your blog on firstname.lastname@example.org before 11:59:59 PM, May 15, 2021.
- In the manuscript’s body, all claims of the author are expected to be backed by reasons along with proper citations and shall not be mere assertions.
- The permissible limit of plagiarism is 20%. Only original articles will be considered for the Competition.
- Uniform Citation Style – Bluebook [19th or 20th Edition]
- All submissions must be made in .doc or .docx format of MS Word.
- The blog document must contain the following on the 1st page:
- Author’s Name
- Name of the University
- Year of study
- Title of the Blog
- Phone number (Whatsapp and Calling)
- LinkedIn Profile Link
- Easily comprehensible language should be used while avoiding any grammatical errors.
- Effective Expression: Sentences should be short and crisp, delivering effective expression in the least number of words.
- Cohesive blog structure: The idea must flow in an organized chain of thought.
For the evaluation of entries, due emphasis will be laid on a candidate’s understanding of an issue, analysis, and research on the topic, formatting and language, and the quality of suggestions and recommendations.
Adherence to submission guidelines is mandatory.
Perks for Winners
- Virtual Internship Opportunity under TheLawExpress
- Top 10 contestants will get the Virtual Internship Opportunity under eminent Advocate on Record practicing in Supreme court of India.
- Top 5 Contestants will get the Virtual Internship opportunity with reputed law firm practicing in Supreme court and different states of India.
- Internship Opportunity under Metacept for Top 2 contestants.
- Internship Opportunity to Top 5 Contestants by LawInternships under Summer Internship Program.
- Internship opportunities for Top 3 contestants under Libertatem.
- Internship Opportunity under Law Mentoring.
- Free publication opportunity to Top 3 Contestants under Legalfoxes Law Times. [ISSN No: 2582-6034]
Perks for Contestants
- Virtual Internship opportunity to all the participants under reputed Supreme Court Advocate
- Flat 50% Discount on Publication at JusCorpus – HeinOnline Indexed Journal.
- Flat 50% Discount on LaywerUp Internship Programme.
- Slash 30% off on Mentorship program of Memo pundits for all the participants of the competition.
- Heavy discount on mentorship program of Law Mentoring for all the participants of the competition
- Slash 20% discount to all the participants in Certificate Course and Crash Course by LawInternships
- Slash 50% Discount on Publication in Law Essentials Volume 1 Issue 4 of Law Essentials Journal (ISSN(O) : 2582-6735)
- Slash 25% off on Publication under Legalfoxes Law Times Journal [ISSN No: 2582-6034]
Every participant will get a certificate of participation and free publication opportunity on The Law Express App if it conforms to the guidelines.
In case of any queries related to the Blog Writing Competition, please write to us at email@example.com
You can also reach us via WhatsApp at 91-7049382058
Copyright of the Submissions
All the articles submitted shall be the exclusive property of TheLawExpress, and due credits will be given to the writers.
The organizers shall be free to use the information/ views therein in any manner they require and deem fit.
The organizers decision in deciding the winner(s) shall be final and binding, and the organizers shall entertain no query, correspondence in this regard.