The Law Express is a platform that provides apropos insights on the current legal happenings around the world. We offer explicit legal news, judgments, and analysis from India and the world.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
The Law Express is elated to conduct National Article Writing Competition where participants will get a chance to express their views on unconventional and contemporary themes. The aim is to make your viewpoint accessible to the legal community through our platform.
Scriboard® was founded in the year 2010 by Rodney D. Ryder – a leading technology, data privacy and intellectual property lawyer. Rodney D. Ryder has been ranked as a leading Information Technology and Intellectual Property lawyer by Asia Law and Practice and listed as a leading Regulatory Communications lawyer by Who’s Who Legal, United Kingdom.
Enhelion’s motto has always been to bridge the gap between academia and the profession. In pursuant to this, today Enhelion has one of the largest online course portfolios [400+ plus courses] in the interdisciplinary areas of law, management, data science, soft skills and much more, in the Indian subcontinent. It not only boasts a wide range of law-related courses, including both traditional law as well as new areas of law, like tech law, but also provides affordable online courses in management, data science and soft skills, among many others.
Submissions on any legal topic would be accepted.
Word limit: Minimum 1000 words and Maximum 2000 words. Don’t forget all relevant points related to the topic.
We invite submissions from Undergraduate or Postgraduate students enrolled in an institution affiliated by the UGC or students who have completed any Graduate or Postgraduate Course.
- Easily comprehensible language should be used while avoiding any grammatical errors.
- Effective Expression: Sentences should be short and crisp, delivering effective expression in the least number of words.
- Cohesive blog structure: The idea must flow in an organized chain of thought.
- The Top 3 Teams will get an opportunity to intern at Scriboard Advocates and Legal Consultants. Scriboard Advocates reserves all the rights to determine the office, mode, dates and team under which the internship is granted.
- Monetary Prizes worth Rs. 5,000/-
- The Top 3 Teams will get an Opportunity to avail one Certificate Course of their choice at Enhelion at free of cost.
- The top three entries will receive a ‘Certificate of Merit’ and a ‘Certificate of Presentation’.
- The next three (4th, 5th and 6th) best articles will be awarded an opportunity to Intern with The Law Express.
- All participants will get an opportunity to avail flat 25% discount in all Enhelion certificate courses.
- All participants will receive a ‘Certificate of Participation’ and a chance to get their articles published on TheLawExpress App & Website.
- The submission must be between 1000-2000 words. Plagiarism level should not exceed 10%.
- In the manuscript’s body, all claims of the author are expected to be backed by reasons along with proper citations and shall not be mere assertions.
- Use any uniform citations like Bluebook.
- For the font, kindly use Times New Roman, size 12, with 1.5 line spacing for the main body of your piece.
- The name of the author(s), College/University, present year and semester, Linkedin Profile link should be present in the First page.
- All submissions must be made in .doc or .docx format of MS Word at email@example.com with the Subject of the mail ‘Article – TheLawExpress’ before 15th October, 2021.
Last Date For Registration – 10th October 2021
Last Date For Article Submission -15th October 2021
Result declaration – 31st October 2021
Single Author – Rs. 200
Co-Author – Rs. 300
UPI – thelawexpress@apl (THELAWEXPRESS@APL)
Paytm/PhonePe – 7067239206 (Romit Jain)
Click on the link to register – https://forms.gle/Rca3bnpSFkYi8oUV6