About the Organization
Welcome to our Realm, the perfect platform to fulfill your academic needs. We are here to assist you in all the ups and downs of your academic profile. We as a community work to make the process of grabbing knowledge your piece of cake and to help you overcome all the obstacles.
We as a coterie of keen folks brings you the most tranquil way to prepare for different competitive exams and to provide you a platform to test your knowledge through quizzes and tests and promises to make boring things as fun learning.
We, the faction of ardent people is presenting you a platform to bring you the latest updates of the legal world to widen your awareness for the legal community and to prevent you from falling back in dialogues over legal concepts and updates.
Above all, we also provide you the platform to give wings to your talent by getting your articles published to help you spread awareness among the legal enthusiasts.
About the Post
For the post of RESEARCH DIRECTOR, we will be assisting and guiding you in creating user-friendly content and subsequently you will be required to write articles related to variety of laws pertaining to different subjects and areas of law.
We are looking for Professionals, Freelancers and Law students from 5-year law programs of eminent law institutions across India, preferably the students with a sense of notion for current legal updates as the articles will revolve around topics which require certain level of proficient research.
Any legal professional committed towards research writing and interested for the given role may also apply for the said opportunity.
Following is a Checklist of points that you need to keep in mind while writing:
Articles should be written in prescribed format and on the prescribed topic.
• Each RESEARCH DIRECTOR is expected to write 2 articles on decided days per month.
• While writing in layman’s perspective, you must not miss out on legal information.
• Use bold, italic font styles or use quotes -” “- to make the lines stand out.
• Each article should be of 1500-2000-word count excluding the citations/ references.
• Writing and presentation style should be informative and interesting for the user.
• Use conversational tone for better relevance & connection with users.
• Cite references/ cases/ judgments wherever required.
• Writing and Presentation style must be informative and interesting.
• Provide backlinks/ references/ citations wherever possible & needed like: related blog, legal topics, lawyer listing and website links.
The Submissions must be in docx format and the font should be Times New Roman, size 12 and 1.5 spacing. The citations should be of the same font and size 10 and spacing 1.
You are supposed to write two such articles in a month.
I. Research Director will be given certificates after completion of the program.
II. You will have to work for a minimum of 3 months in order to be eligible to get a certificate.
III. The articles will feature on the widely read and consumer friendly website of Law Tales and due credit will be given to the directors.
IV. We are looking forward to an association with the directors in spreading legal awareness about important issues and topics.
How to Apply
All interested applicants are requested to send their CV on firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning in the subject “Research Director” before 30th September, 2020.
For any further queries contact:
Kushagra Pandya- 7000451833
Shatakshi Saxena- 7007389806