ABOUT THE INSTITUTION
The concept of ‘Symbiosis’ is nurtured by Dr. S. B. Mujumdar (Awarded Padma Bhushan and Padma Shri by President of India) Chancellor, Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune on the principles of Vedic thought ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam’ which means ‘World as One Family’. Symbiosis Law School Hyderabad is founded on pillars of expertise, justice and Service and is committed to impart quality legal education conforming to acclaimed International standards.
ABOUT THE CENTRE
Centre for Banking and Finance (CBF) is a student-run forum of Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad with the objective to promote knowledge and awareness about this rapidly flourishing field of law. It aims to provide a platform for all aspiring lawyers to develop their research and advocacy skills in the field of banking and finance.
Aim of the Centre
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic and the government restrictions across the country, most law students are struggling to find internship opportunities to enhance their legal and practical knowledge in the field. The increasing rate of cases in the country has made sure that in the coming future, physical internships are hard to fetch.
1st August – 31st August (can be extended according to the requirement)
This is an online internship where the interns are expected to work from home.
NUMBER OF POSITIONS
Candidates enrolled in undergraduate law programs, pursuing LLM/PhD and having command in the areas related to Banking and Finance, Capital Markets, Due Diligence, Bankruptcy Restructuring etc. may apply.
• Candidates should have strong writing and analytical skills.
• The candidate must have a flair for basic research, drafting and editing.
• The candidate should be passionate and inquisitive about knowing current events.
• The candidate should have good legal acumen and comprehension skills.
• Interns will be expected to submit their research in a specified time-frame which shall be reviewed by their assigned mentor.The candidate should have good communication skills and should be efficient in working with MS Word, MS excel and google mail.
The applicants must fill this following google form by 20th July 2020, 11:59 PM after which there will be a short telephonic/skype/zoom interview, details of which will be intimated after preliminary shortlisting.
Note: This is a pro-bono position for which no reimbursement/stipend shall be unprofessional.
In case of any queries, please contact cbf[at]slsh.edu.in.