ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Indian Society of Artificial Intelligence and Law is a public charitable trust centred on research and innovation in the field of artificial intelligence and law. Founded by Abhivardhan, ISAIL is led towards innovative legal research and contributory initiatives in the field of AI ethics and law.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
1.Work on a project of academic research on any issue related to law and technology and its allied fields, jurisprudence assignments, and academic reading and prepare a discussion paper
2. Prepare academic research report at the end of the internship, which we shall render to publication in our digital academia
3. Work on the relevant research area(s) of artificial intelligence and law for 1 month and draft and work on some preliminary research work related to discussion papers with a schematic and academically sound contribution.
It May Be Part Time In-office Or Part Time At Home/work Online.
• Have Relevant Skills And Interests
• Have Already Graduated Or Are Currently In Any Year Of Study
• Females Willing To Start/restart Their Career May Also Apply